Ingredients for Cooking Creamy Mushroom Chicken Sauce
- Mushrooms (champignons) 500 g
- Onion 2 pcs.
- Cream (25%) 2 cups
- Sour cream 2 table. spoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Nutmeg to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Greens (parsley, dill), 1 sprig
- Main Ingredients Mushrooms, Cream
- Serving 5-6
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Plate, Frying pan or stewpan, Culinary spatula, Plate, Blender, Spoon, Gravy boat
Cooking creamy mushroom sauce for chicken:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Preparing the sauce is not difficult, but it is better to prepare everything properly. We take out the necessary products and utensils from the refrigerator and drawers and proceed. Mushrooms, herbs and onions need to be washed, mushrooms especially carefully. I strongly suggest that you use mushrooms for cooking the sauce. It’s a pleasure to work with these mushrooms. Remove the upper part of the skin from the cap and legs of the mushroom, and then cut it into medium-sized pieces. We need greens to decorate and add flavor, so finely chop it or tear off individual leaves - as you like. But we finely chop the onion finely with a knife, we will start cooking from it.
Step 2: Fry the ingredients.
Step 3: Cook the creamy mushroom sauce.When the fried vegetables have cooled, put them in a blender bowl, salt and pepper to taste and add all the sour cream, as well as half the cream. Now you need to turn on the blender and grind the ingredients in it to a puree state. Are you done? Then pour the sauce into the saucepan and turn on the burner under it. Now the sauce needs to be cooked over low heat. Add the remainder of the cream and nutmeg to the sauce, and stirring slowly bring to a boil, after which the sauce is removed from the heat. Done!
Step 4: Serve the creamy mushroom sauce for the chicken dish.Pour the finished sauce into the gravy boat and arrange with prepared greens. We serve it in this way along with the main dish of chicken or another bird, or you can, if you wish and no sauceboat, pour the dish with sauce before serving. Although the gravy boat is still better to purchase. The sauce can be served warm or cooled - it is wonderful in any form! Before serving, be sure to admire the finished dish and praise yourself for your efforts, because you are a young man, and they will definitely appreciate it! Enjoy your meal!
- - You can control the consistency of the sauce by adding more cream if it is too thick.
- - Instead of greens, you can decorate creamy mushroom sauce with chopped nuts.
- - The sauce is high in calories, so it is best served with leaner poultry - for example, turkey.
- - The less fat cream and sour cream you use, the sauce is more liquid and less high-calorie.
- - Add your favorite spices to the sauce to give it a more spicy taste.
- - If you use wild mushrooms, boil them in salted water before frying.