Ingredients for making milk pudding (baga-free bag)
- Pasteurized whole milk 500 milliliters
- Egg yolk 1 piece (large) or 2 pieces (small)
- Sugar 2 tablespoons
- Vanilla sugar 2 teaspoons
- Potato starch 2 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Milk
- Serving 2 servings
- World cuisineGerman cuisine
Deep stewpan, Measuring cup for milk, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Whisk, Knife, Deep bowl, Plate, Cutting board, Bowl
Preparation of milk pudding (without bag):
Step 1: prepare milk, sugar and vanilla sugar.
Pour into a deep stewpan 400 milliliters of whole pasteurized milk, there we enter the right amount of granulated sugar and vanilla sugar. Mix with a whisk until the sugar grains are completely dissolved and bring the liquid to a boil.
Step 2: prepare starch and chicken yolks.
While boiling milk in a saucepan, pour the remaining into a deep bowl 100 milliliters of dairy product, add 2 tablespoons of potato starch to it and mix everything to a homogeneous mass without lumps.
Then we take chicken eggs, their number depends on the size, if the egg is large then 1 thing if small then 2 the eggs. We break it with a kitchen knife, separate the protein from the yolk and add the last to the bowl with milk and starch. We arm ourselves with a whisk and beat all the products in a bowl until a homogeneous air mass, we devote no more to this process 1 minutes by this time milk should already boil.
Step 3: bring the dessert to full readiness.
In boiled milk we pour the ingredients whipped with starch, while simultaneously and intensively mixing 2 liquid masses with a whisk. After continuing to stir the mixture, bring it to a boil again, and boil 1 - 2 minutes.
Then we act as desired, if you like frozen pudding, you can pour it into any chilled glasses, glasses or any other containers. Then tighten them with plastic wrap and send dessert to 2 - 3 hours in the refrigerator until completely frozen. Or you can eat warm pudding, giving it the opportunity to cool down a bit.
Step 4: serve the milk pudding (without a bag).
Milk pudding (without sachet) is served cold or warm. If this is the first option, glasses with frozen puddings are decorated with fruits, berries, crackers, whipped cream, and containers are placed on dessert plates and presented as such to a sweet table.
A warm liquid pudding goes well with pancakes, muffins, puffs, carrots, fruit or berry pies and other pastries. Its texture varies depending on the feed. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- If desired, pudding can be flavored to taste, for example, adding a little of your favorite liquor, rum or syrup. Any of these ingredients must be added after the pudding has been removed from the stove.
- Instead of potato starch, you can use corn starch.
- Instead of vanilla sugar, you can use legume vanilla or pure vanillin, both of these ingredients should be put with care, as in pure form and in large quantities they can give the finished dessert an unpleasant bitterness, so 1 gram, that is, on the tip of a knife, is enough.
- During the preparation of this dish, the main thing is that milk does not get burnt, if this happens, your pudding is saturated with an unpleasant smell of burning, so the liquid mass must be constantly and continuously stirred with a whisk. An alternative to conventional cooking is a steam bath, but in this case the pudding will take 20-30 minutes
- At will, before serving, portions of the pudding can be sprinkled with ground cinnamon and nutmeg.