Pineapple Pie Ingredients
Ingredients for making pineapple pie:
- Canned Pineapple 1 jar (jar weighing 1000 grams)
- Butter for the form of 50 grams
- Brown sugar 1 cup (cup capacity 250 milliliters)
- Pure distilled water 2-3 tablespoons
- Breadcrumbs 2-3 tablespoons
For the test:
- Sifted wheat flour 2 cups (cup capacity 250 milliliters)
- Food baking powder 2 teaspoons
- Teaspoon salt
- Cane sugar 1 cup
- Butter 150 grams
- 2 eggs
- Vanillin 2 packets (10 grams each)
- Milk half a glass
- Main Ingredients Pineapple, Milk, Flour, Sugar
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Mixer, Glass, Teaspoon, Nonstick baking dish, Oven, Canned key, Fork, Cutting board, Knife, Paper kitchen towels, Stove, Stewpan, Tablespoon, Wooden toothpick, Kitchen towel, Large flat dish, kitchen spatula, plate
Making pineapple pie:
Step 1: prepare the dough.Take a deep bowl and beat the shell eggs in it, add the right amount of sugar, pasteurized milk, butter, vanilla and salt to them. Beat the ingredients with a mixer at high speed until a homogeneous consistency and white airy foam. This process will take you about 15 to 20 minutes. Pour the sifted wheat flour and baking powder into a clean, deep bowl, mix the dry ingredients with a tablespoon until smooth and, without ceasing to whip the liquid, add the dry mass into it. Introduce it in parts so that during mixing the flour does not stray into lumps. As a result, you should get a batter similar in consistency to a thick cream.
Step 2: prepare the pan for baking.
Step 3: prepare and stack the pineapples.Open the jar with pineapples using a canned wrench and holding the lid by hand, drain the marinade from the container. Using a fork, remove the pineapple rings from the jar, lay on a cutting board and blot them from excess moisture with paper kitchen towels. Turn the stove to a low level and place a stewpan on it with the right amount of clean distilled water and brown sugar. Melt the sugar until the sand has completely dissolved, constantly stirring with a tablespoon so that the sugar does not stick to the bottom of the stewpan. It is not necessary to bring the mass to a boil! Pour the hot sugar mass into a baking dish directly onto a layer of breadcrumbs. Lay pineapple rings on top of it so that they lie separately from each other. Put the remaining pineapples on a cutting board, cut with a knife into smaller pieces of arbitrary length, thickness and width. Then lay them on top of the pineapple rings in an even layer.
Step 4: pour pineapple with dough and bake a pie.
Step 5: serve the pineapple pie.Pineapple pie served warm or at room temperature. Just before serving it can be decorated with maraschin cherries. As a supplement, you can use powdered sugar, any kind of syrup, or whipped cream. This yummy is pleasant to relish with freshly brewed tea of any kind, with coffee, warm milk or juice. Pineapple pie is a fragrant treat for your whole family! Enjoy your meal!
- - Sifted wheat flour can be used instead of breadcrumbs.
- - Sometimes crushed nuts are added to the dough, it can be almonds, peanuts, cashews, hazelnuts, walnuts and many others.
- - Instead of canned pineapple, you can use fresh pineapple, after peeling it from the peel and cut into rings up to 7 millimeters thick.
- - Instead of packaged vanillin, you can use liquid extract or vanilla sugar.
- - Instead of butter, you can use premium margarine.