Ingredients for making chicken lasagna with cheese
Ingredients for making chicken lasagna with cheese:
- Lasagna on 4 layers - 12 plates to taste
- Mozzarella Cheese 250 grams
- Parmesan cheese 200 grams
- Broiler chicken breast 1.5 kg
- Onion 1 piece
- Garlic 2-3 prongs
- Fresh spinach 300 grams
- Whole fat cottage cheese 200 grams
- Fresh parsley - 1 bunch to taste
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Dried Basil 1 teaspoon
- Oregano to taste
- Salt to taste
For white bechamel sauce:
- Butter 125 grams
- Pasteurized milk 2.5% fat content 3.5 cups (cup capacity 250 milliliters)
- Sifted wheat flour 125 grams
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Chicken, Cheese, Pasta
- Serving 8 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Knife, Paper kitchen towels, Cutting board, Stove, Frying pan, Kitchen spatula, Plate, Deep bowl, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Stewpan, Small saucepan, Non-stick baking dish, Oven, Ladle, Kitchen towel
Cooking chicken lasagna with cheese:
Step 1: prepare the meat portion of the filling.Peel the onions, rinse them under running water, dry them with paper kitchen towels, lay them on a cutting board and cut into medium cubes 1 to 1 centimeter. Turn the stove on to medium temperature and place in a non-frying pan with the right amount of olive oil. Throw the chopped onion into the preheated fat and fry it until transparent for 2 - 3 minutes. While the onion is fried, peel the garlic, lay it on a cutting board and chop in small pieces of arbitrary shape. Rinse the chicken fillet, dry it with paper towels, and clean it from the hymen and cartilage. After lay on a cutting board and cut into a medium cube with an approximate size 1 to 1 centimeter, you can a little more. Across 2 - 3 minutes put the garlic in the pan, mix the ingredients with a kitchen spatula and simmer them together 1 - 2 minutes so that the garlic dissolves its aroma. Then put the chopped chicken in a pan with garlic and onions. Extinguish the total mass until cooked. 10 - 15 minutes, periodically mixing the ingredients with a kitchen spatula to prevent them from burning to the bottom of the pan. Per 2 - 3 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked, add dried basil, oregano and salt to the pan to taste. Now, continuing to stew the filling, rinse the spinach and parsley under running water. Shake the greens over the sink from excess liquid, put the parsley aside on a separate plate and let dry. Remove the leaves from the spinach branches and toss them to the ingredients languishing in the pan. Stir the mass with a kitchen spatula, put out 2 - 3 minutes and set the pan aside.
Step 2: mix the meat portion of the filling with the curd portion.Put the right amount of cottage cheese in a deep bowl, mash it with a fork so that it acquires a uniform, loose mass. Put dried parsley on a cutting board, and finely chop with a kitchen knife. Then transfer it to a bowl of cottage cheese. Stir the total mass until smooth with a tablespoon. Now, carefully transfer the meat portion of the chicken and spinach filling to a bowl with the curd portion of the filling and re-mix the ingredients until smooth. The lasagna filling is ready!
Step 3: prepare the white Bechamel sauce.It's time for the sauce. Take a large stewpan and put in it the right amount of butter. Put it on a stove turned on at the lowest temperature, the main thing is that the sauce does not boil. When the butter has melted, put in the required amount of sifted wheat flour. Introduce it gradually in small portions, while constantly stirring the mass with a kitchen spatula so that small flour lumps do not form. Then let the butter - flour mass thicken. This process will take you approximately 12 - 15 minutes, depending on the container in which you prepare the sauce and the level of the temperature of the stove. Remember that the sauce should not boil! If this happens, it is better to remove the stewpan from the stove, let it cool slightly and put it back on the stove. While the mass is boiling in a saucepan, pour the right amount of pasteurized milk into a small saucepan, put it on a stove that is turned on at a high temperature, bring it to a boil and set aside with a kitchen towel. When the mass in the stewpan thickens, introduce boiled milk into it, without ceasing to mix all the ingredients with a kitchen spatula until smooth. Now turn the stove to medium temperature, add salt to taste to the sauce and, without ceasing to mix the bechamel, bring it to a boil. After remove the stewpan from the stove, set aside, it's time to layering lasagna. Preheat the oven up to 170 - 180 degrees.
Step 4: put the ingredients in a baking dish.Take a small non-stick baking dish, grease it with the required amount of butter and lay sheets of lasagna on its bottom. If you took a small shape with an approximate size 19 by 29 centimetersthen each layer will take you 3-4 sheets of lasagna. Divide the minced meat into 3 equal parts and put one of them on the sheets of lasagna with a tablespoon. Then pour the filling 2 - 3 ladles pour bechamel sauce, pour evenly so that it completely covers the surface of the filling. Split mozzarella cheese into 3 equal parts and one of them sprinkle a layer of sauce. Place the lasagna on top of the cheese. And again, lay part of the filling. Repeat the third layer in the same way. After you have made the third layer, lay lasagna sheets on its surface. And fill in the remaining bechamel sauce.
Step 5: bake chicken lasagna with cheese.Put the baking dish with the still raw lasagna into the oven for 30 - 35 minutes. After the required time, open the oven, remove the baking dish and sprinkle with lasagna cheese parmesan. Return the form to the oven and bake with lasagna yet 10 - 12 minutes until ready. Across 10 - 12 minutes, turn off the oven, remove the lasagna pan, helping yourself with a kitchen towel, let it brew 10 - 15 minutes and go ahead and taste it.
Step 6: serve chicken lasagna with cheese.Chicken lasagna with cheese is served in a container in which it was baked, hot or warm. This dish impresses with white, red Italian wines or grape juice. This type of lasagna can be served with fresh vegetables salad or freshly sliced vegetables. Excellent hearty dinner, a great addition to lunch and a great breakfast! Enjoy it! Enjoy your meal!
- - Before serving, be sure to let the lasagna brew in order for the sauce to soak all layers well.
- - Keep the remaining lasagna in the refrigerator for no more than 2 days, after having wrapped it in plastic wrap.
- - Instead of cottage cheese, you can use not salted feta cheese, which, before mixing with the meat portion of the filling, it is desirable to grind through a meat grinder or using a blender.
- - The set of spices in this recipe is not fundamental, you can put any spices that you like and which are suitable for meat dishes.
- - Before laying layers of lasagna pay attention to their packaging, there are different types of lasagna and in some cases its sheets need to be boiled beforehand. In a large pot of boiling water, pour a couple of tablespoons of any vegetable fat, add salt to taste, dip the sheets of lasagna into it, boil them for 5 to 7 minutes until half cooked and remove the sheet with a slotted spoon. Rinse the boiled sheets under a stream of cold water, carefully lay them on the kitchen board, so that they do not lose their shape and act according to the recipe. It is advisable to cook no more than 2 - 3 sheets at a time!