Ingredients for the preparation of salad "Solar"
- Cheese (hard) 200 grams
- Canned pineapples 1 can
- Walnuts 100 grams
- 2 carrots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Mayonnaise 100 grams
- Straw for decoration 1 pack
- Main Ingredients Carrot, Cheese, Nuts
- Portion 3-4
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Blender, Bowl, Garlic Press, Cutlery, Grater, Cutting Board, Sharp Knife, Serving Bowl
Cooking salad "Solar":
Step 1: Prepare the mayonnaise-garlic mixture.Chop walnuts, carefully remove the kernels so that there are no shell fragments among them. Place the kernels in a blender and chop into small crumbs. Combine chopped nuts in a small bowl with mayonnaise, mix, then pass the garlic directly into the bowl through a press and mix well again.
Step 2: Lay the salad in even layers.Grate the cheese on a coarse grater and lay it evenly on the bottom of a flat serving salad bowl. Top the cheese with the same uniform layer of mayonnaise-garlic mixture. Drain the liquid from pineapples, cut them into small cubes, put on a salad and grease with a mayonnaise-garlic mixture. Step 3: Serve Sunny Salad. Peel the carrots, rinse well under cold running water and grate on a coarse grater. Put the chopped carrots in an even layer, decorate the finished salad with mayonnaise and straws, imitating the sun. Good appetite!
- - It has long been proved by scientists that food affects not only our physical condition, but also has a direct effect on the psycho-emotional. In this perspective, not only the taste of food, but also its appearance plays an important role. Such a salad, due to its similarity to the sun and bright, rich colors, can cheer you up and energize you. Especially on time to cook it during a depressive state, apathy, in the autumn and winter season.
- - Children like this salad very much due to the original design and nuts, which they often simply adore! In addition, such a dish will be very useful for them, since it contains vegetables and all components are very fortified and favorably affect the growth and full development of the child.
- - If desired, the mayonnaise in the salad can be replaced with sour cream of natural origin or non-fat real yogurt with a neutral taste.