Ingredients for Making Three Cheeses Cheesecake
To prepare the cake we need:
- Butter 150 grams
- Premium wheat flour 150 grams
- Sugar 70 grams
- Chicken eggs 1 piece
To make cheese souffle we need:
- Egg yolks 6 pieces (or 4 yolks + 3 protein)
- Riccot 200 grams
- Brie cheese without crust 200 grams
- Cheese "Philadelphia" 350 grams
- Sugar (fine) 200 grams
- Cream (at least 30% fat) 150 ml
- Gelatin 6 sheets
- Vanilla Pod 1 piece
- Main IngredientsCheese, Butter, Cream
- Portion 6-8
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Form with detachable sides, Blender or mixer, Bowls -3-4 pieces, Cutlery, Refrigerator, Oven, Serving dish
Cooking Three Cheeses Cheesecake:
Step 1: Cook the cake for the cheesecake.To prepare the cake, first of all, it is necessary to combine the butter with sugar and wheat flour in one deep bowl. Using a sharp knife, chop the entire contents of the bowl until small crumbs are formed. Add one chicken egg and mix well. Cake dough can also be prepared in a slightly different way. To do this, beat butter with sugar with a blender or mixer, then add the egg, beat again, and then gradually add flour, previously sifted through a fine sieve. Put the finished dough in a detachable baking dish, do not forget to make the sides, and cover the form with parchment paper. Preheat the oven up to 200 degrees place the mold inside and bake the cake about 5 minutes. When it is browned, remove the form from the oven and completely cool the cake before continuing to work with it.
Step 2: Cooking the Cheese Souffle.
Step 3: Combine the egg and cheese mixture, form a cheesecake.Pour the cream into a small container, add the vanilla seeds to them, put on medium heat and bring to a boil. After that, remove from the heat and dilute the already swollen gelatin in them. Immediately send the whole mixture to a bowl with beaten eggs, introduce the mixture gradually and stirring at the same time. After that, combine the egg and cheese mixture, mix thoroughly. Fill ready and cooled cake with cheese mixture, evenly distribute it on cake. Put the cheesecake mold in the refrigerator, not less than 12 hours.
Step 4: Serve the Three Cheeses Cheesecake.Carefully remove the prepared cheesecake from the mold, transfer to a serving dish and serve it to the table as an appetizing and fragrant dessert. You can decorate such a cheesecake at your discretion. Good appetite!
- - You can lay out cooking tape or baking paper on the side of the mold. This is necessary so that the product does not stick to the sides of the form, and from it you can easily remove the cheesecake. But if you do not have either one or the other device, then you can draw a hot knife around the entire circumference between the side and the edge of the product before opening the form.
- - You can decorate a cheesecake by tying it with a ribbon in a circle and laying flowers or cinnamon sticks on it.
- - The cheesecake must be stored in the refrigerator in a covered state. It can be stored safely for up to 5 days.