Oven ingredients for making cheese cakes
- Cottage cheese homemade or purchased in a package of 400 grams (2 packs)
- 1pcs chicken egg.
- Semolina 2 tablespoons.
- Premium wheat flour 3-6 tablespoons.
- Sugar (sand) 4 tablespoons.
- Sour cream 20% 200 grams.
- Baking powder for dough 1 teaspoon.
- Main ingredients: Cottage cheese, Sour cream, Flour
- Serving 4-6
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Meat grinder, Sieve or colander, Deep bowl, Small deep bowl, Sharp knife, Wooden or plastic chopping board, Oven, Baking sheet, Parchment paper, Paper towels, Waffle towel, Spoon, Kitchen spatula for turning, Serving plate or portioned serving plates
Cooking cheese cakes in the oven:
Step 1: take the cottage cheese.For cottage cheese pancakes or cottage cheese, I always choose a sufficiently dry cottage cheese, which consists of individual grains. If he has all the grains very large, then he should first be twisted through a meat grinder, and if he is with small grains, but some grains are still larger than others, then such cottage cheese should be pre-grated through a sieve or colander. If your cottage cheese is very wet, then put it in a deep bowl, then add a little semolina there and leave it covered with a paper towel for several hours so that the semolina takes away excess moisture from the cottage cheese. When the cottage cheese gets rid of moisture, we look at its grains and decide whether to wipe it through a sieve (colander) or through a meat grinder. Then the cottage cheese should be mixed with chicken egg and sugar.
Step 2: form a "dough" for cheesecakes.
Step 3: form the cheesecakes.
Step 4: bake cheesecakes.Next, preheat the oven on 180-200 degrees. We take a large baking sheet and carefully cover it with parchment paper. Pour sour cream in a saucer and now dip in each cream cheese cottage cheese on both sides and immediately spread them on a baking sheet. Cheesecakes should not be placed very close to each other on a baking sheet, otherwise they may stick together during baking. When all the cheesecakes are laid out on a baking sheet, put it on the very top shelf and bake for about 30 minutes.
Step 5: serve the cheesecakes in the oven.
Step 6: .When the cheesecakes are lightly browned, remove them from the oven and cover them with a waffle towel so that they cool slightly and soften. When the cottage cheese pancakes have cooled, they should be laid out on a serving dish with a culinary spatula or laid out immediately on portioned serving plates. We spread the rest of the sour cream on the side of the plate with cheesecakes and serve to the table. Such cheesecakes can be eaten and just like tea biscuits. Top them can be sprinkled with powdered sugar, as well as jam or jam. Enjoy your meal!
- - cheesecakes in the oven are very useful for children, because for children, baked is much more useful than fried. But you can fry the same cheesecakes and fry a heated frying pan with butter. Frying is 5 minutes on each side, and then only bring them to full readiness by covering the pan with a lid. Cheesecakes arrive in a couple of minutes on medium heat.
- - also I should add a lot of flour to the curd, otherwise it can just clog the taste of the curd itself, so we recommend adding it to a minimum, only so that the curd dough is not very liquid.
- - if you go too far with flour, then cheesecakes will simply become rubbery and tasteless.
- - you can add raisins to the dough, which should be soaked for a couple of hours in warm water so that the raisins soften well. Next, thoroughly mix the dough with raisins and sculpt the cheesecakes, as usual.
- - if you are not sure that your oven can bake cheesecakes on both sides well, then after 15 minutes you can turn the cheesecakes on a baking sheet to the other side and bake for 15 minutes again.