- Thick long pasta 200 grams.
- Chicken fillet (chilled or frozen) 300 grams.
- Mushrooms (champignons) 300 grams.
- Tomatoes 2 piece.
- Onion 1 piece.
- Hard cheese 200 grams.
- Cream (medium fat) 2 tablespoons.
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons.
- Salt to taste.
- Spices for chicken to taste.
- Premium wheat flour 2 tablespoons.
- Main IngredientsChicken, Pasta
- Serving 6 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Plastic or wooden board, Sharp knife, Frying pan, Grater, Wooden spatula for turning, Bakeware, Food foil, Oven, Serving dish
Step 1: preparing the main components.Take the chicken fillet, wash it thoroughly under running water. Let it unfreeze at room temperature (if using a frozen ingredient), and then finely chop On the desk. Onions, tomatoes and mushrooms are also finely chopped. We put all the components either on the board or in separate plates (you do not need to mix the components). Then we take hard cheese and rub it on coarse grater. After that it stands put in the refrigerator. Pasta should be cooked according to the instructions on the package. Usually they are thrown into already boiling water and boiled for 20 minutes, until cooked. Digest macaroni is not worth it, as they will still be baked.
Step 2: stew everything in a pan.
Step 3: form a timber.In pre-prepared clean and dry baking dish, cover the bottom with food foil (you can fold it several times). Thoroughly grease it with vegetable or olive oil. The first low layer spread the cooked pasta. Lightly cover them with a layer of grated cool cheese. Spread the sauce from the pan on top, and then again spread the layer of pasta. In such a sequence, it should be repeated until all ingredients are complete. The last layer should always be pasta! Gently cover the form with food foil and put everything in the oven on 15-20 minutes. Preheat oven at temperature 220 degrees.
Step 4: serve the timber.That's all - our Timbal is ready! You can take it out of the oven, remove the top layer of foil and carefully transfer our masterpiece to the serving dish. As you can see for yourself, everything is very pretty simple, but it looks rather unusual! It can be served both hot and chilled. Before serving directly to the table, it should be cut into separate portioned pieces. Enjoy your meal!
- - As a shape, you can use not only round, but also experiment with square. This will not affect the taste of the dish itself.
- - we advise you to boil the pasta half an hour before they are placed in the mold. During this time, they will not only cool down, but also stick together a little, which greatly simplifies the process of putting them into a baking dish.
- - Instead of chicken, you can put fish, cabbage, salmon. There are no restrictions on the choice of products in this dish. Try and experiment on your health!