Ingredients for Sturgeon Cooking in Tomato
- Sturgeon (fresh or chilled fillet) 1.2 kg
- Salt 20 grams
- Parsley, parsnip roots (any, of your choice) 60 grams
- Black pepper (peas) 8-10 pieces
- Green peas 100 grams
- Champignons (fresh or pickled) 100 grams
- Cancer necks 15-20 pieces
- Fresh herbs to your liking
- Butter 40 grams
- Premium wheat flour 20-30 grams
- Fish broth 200 grams
- Tomato puree 330 grams
- Sugar to your liking
- Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
- Key Ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Cooker, Saucepan, Frying Pan, Cutlery, Cutting Board, Sharp Knife, Colander, Serving Dish
Cooking sturgeon in tomato:
Step 1: Cook the fish.Place the sturgeon fillets in a deep bowl and scald with boiling water. After that, carefully clean it of bones and skin, if any. Then cut it into portioned pieces, the size you need. Fold it in a deep pan, then pour boiling water over the fish again, add salt, pepper and roots, previously washed and finely chopped. Simmer everything over low heat until the fish is ready, it will take about half an hour, depending on the size of the fish.
Step 2: Cook the side dish.
Step 3: Cook the sauce.To make the sauce, put a clean, dry frying pan over low heat, heat, add a little butter, melt it, and then add flour. While stirring constantly, passerize it until it turns light brown. Then cool this mixture, add a little fish stock and mix thoroughly until smooth. After which, pour in the remaining broth, mix again and put the pan on medium heat again, bring to a boil and boil A couple of minutes. Then add tomato, salt and sugar to your liking. Stir well and simmer, for 10 minutes.
Step 4: Serve the sturgeon in a tomato.This sturgeon dish is served as main hot dishes. Therefore, lay the finished fish, beautifully in the middle of the dish, and lay the cooked side dish around it. The sauce can be served in a separate bowl, or you can also put it on a serving plate. Use fresh herbs to decorate the dish. Good appetite!
- - Peas can be used not only fresh, but also fresh frozen.
- - When cooking green peas, do not cover the pan with a lid so that it does not change color.
- - You can also decorate the serving dish with olives, olives and lemon slices.