Ingredients for cooking kebabs from the liver
- Beef liver (lamb, pork) 500 grams.
- Fat tail fat 200-300 grams.
- Red or black pepper to taste.
- Salt 100 grams.
- Drinking water 1 liter.
- Main ingredients: Liver, Salo
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Spoon, Bank or a bottle of 1.5 liters, Kitchen towel, Serving dish, Skewer, Barbecue, Coals, Ignition fluid, Lighter
Cooking kebabs from the liver:
Step 1: prepare the liver.We wash the liver under a stream of cold running water and dry it with a towel. With a knife, remove the films and cut on a cutting board into small portioned pieces, weighing about 30 grams. Sprinkle with pepper.
Step 2: prepare the lard.We cut the fat with a knife on a cutting board into pieces 2-3 times smaller than pieces of the liver, depending on your taste.
Step 3: string the liver and fat on the skewer.We string the liver and fat slices very tightly on a skewer, there should be no distance between them.
Step 4: prepare the saline solution.In a jar, dissolve the salt in slightly warm boiled water, stirring with a spoon.
Step 5: prepare the kebab from the liver.We set fire to the coals in the barbecue with the help of the ignition fluid and wait for uniform heat. We spread the skewer on the grill tightly, so that there is a minimum distance between them. Then fry the barbecue on the grill for 5-7 minutes, periodically pouring with saline and turning the skewer 2-3 times. The liver should stay a little with blood. But, if you want, you can fry a little longer, just be careful not to overexpose the barbecue.
Step 6: serve the kebab from the liver.Put the skewers with the prepared barbecue on the serving dish, and serve. Enjoy your meal!
- - You can string whole chili tomatoes, chili peppers, or onions cut into rings alternately with lard and liver on skewers.
- - A delicious side dish of onion, which can also be made on the grill, to the kebab of the liver. Pickle the onion, sliced into thick rings, in vinegar with a pinch of salt and a drop of vegetable oil for 2-3 hours. Then fry the onion strung on a skewer in the grill for about 5 minutes.
- - It is advisable to pre-soak the liver in cold water or milk for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- - Ready kebab can be served with finely chopped parsley, sliced tomatoes, with thin pita bread.