Ingredients for Cooking Chicken Kebab
- Chicken (thighs, drumsticks, chicken legs) - 4-5 kilograms. taste
- Onion 0.5 kilograms.
- Mayonnaise 1 large packet (800 ml.).
- Tomato sauce 1 can (250 grams).
- Vinegar (6% apple, grape) 50 grams.
- Vegetable oil 2-3 tablespoons.
- Bay leaf 5-6 pieces.
- Salt, pepper, seasoning for chicken to taste.
- Main Ingredients Chicken
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Spoon, Bowl, Saucepan with a lid, Bank (1 liter) with a lid, Refrigerator, Shampura, Barbecue
Cooking chicken kebab:
Step 1: prepare the chicken.We chop the chicken with a knife on a cutting board into small portions approximately 5 * 5 cm. If the pieces turn out to be very large, they will need to be baked on the fire longer and they can burn out.
Step 2: prepare the marinade.Mix the tomato paste with mayonnaise in a deep bowl with a spoon until smooth. Add vegetable oil, vinegar, seasoning for chicken, salt, pepper and mix again.
Step 3: marinate the chicken.Hands will coat each piece of chicken in the marinade and put in a pan. If the marinade remains, then you can pour it on top of the chicken pieces. Close the pan with a lid and leave in the refrigerator for 7-8 hours.
Step 4: prepare the onion.We clean the onion and cut it with a knife on a cutting board into thick rings. Put the onions in a liter jar and pour cold boiled water in half with vinegar. Add bay leaf, pepper and salt to the jar. Cover and leave in the fridge for 7-8 hours.
Step 5: cook the chicken skewers.Combine onion and chicken marinade in one jar. String chicken pieces on a skewer in turn with onion slices. Cook on the grill until cooked, about 10-12 minutes, periodically turning over skewers and pouring meat with prepared marinade.
Step 6: serve the chicken kebab.Remove the prepared barbecue with a knife in portioned dishes and serve hot with sauce and herbs. Enjoy your meal!
- - It is very important to choose the right chicken meat for barbecue. It is best to choose chilled chicken. Pay attention to the chicken production time. Fresh chicken smells nice and sweet. If you have frozen chicken, then defrost it gradually, first in the refrigerator, then at room temperature.
- - You can cook kebab from any parts of the chicken, but the chicken fillet kebab will be a little dry, and the juicy and tender kebab will be from the chicken thigh.
- - Chicken skewers can be served with sauce, which is done very quickly. We mix in equal proportions mayonnaise and ketchup, add grated garlic and finely chopped greens. Stir and the sauce is ready.