Ingredients for Making Cupcakes with Berries and White Chocolate
- Wheat flour 250 g
- Chicken egg 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil 125 ml
- Milk (any fat content) 250 ml
- Lemon 1 pc.
- White Chocolate 200 g
- Berries (blueberries, strawberries, blackberries) 400 g
- Salt 0.3 tea spoons
- Sugar 1 cup
- Dough baking powder 3 tsp. spoons
- Main ingredientsStrawberry, Blueberry, Cocoa and Chocolate
- Portioning 3-6
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Teaspoon, Measuring cup, Glass, Bowls, Stove, Oven, Baking tray or wire rack, Silicone cupcake molds, Paper sockets, Cooking shovel or tablespoon, Saucers for serving, Whisk or fork
Making muffins with berries and white chocolate:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.We wash the lemon with running water and three hard scraper to remove the possible wax coating that is applied in stores so that the fruit shines better. Now cut a small piece from the lemon and start squeezing the juice - we need only 2 teaspoons. Chicken eggs should also be washed, but not with water, but with a soapy solution - this will remove harmful bacteria that have accumulated on the shell. A bar of chocolate must be cut with a knife, but not into cubes already designated by the manufacturers, but smaller. Chop it with a knife on a cutting board. Berries, if you use fresh ones, also need to be washed and sorted, removing damaged ones - mashed or rotten. I used blueberries, blackberries and strawberries, but other berries will do, and even better, a whole plate.
Step 2: Prepare the dough for muffins with berries and white chocolate ...
Step 3: Bake muffins with berries and white chocolate.We turn on the oven to preheat it to 180 degrees, but for now we will prepare the baking tins. Silicone molds are great for baking muffins, which I used. We put a paper outlet in each mold - so that ready-made cupcakes can be easily removed from the mold. Pour the dough into paper sockets, leaving a little space, because when baking, the cupcakes rise a little. Place a baking sheet or wire rack with a silicone mold and muffins in the oven and bake at 180 degrees 25 minutes.
Step 4: Serve the finished muffins with berries and white chocolate.When the specified time expires, we take out the form with muffins, and turn off the oven. We give the cupcakes 10 minutes to cool slightly, and then we take them out of the form along with paper sockets. Such delicious cupcakes will delight your guests and household. You can serve them warm or even cooled, with a tasty drink, which can be tea, coffee, milk, lemonade and others. Enjoy your meal!
- - The baking powder of the dough is also called baking powder. It should be mixed only with dry ingredients - usually with flour.
- - You can use both fresh and frozen berries. Frozen berries should not be thawed before cooking.
- - Try to make such cupcakes not only with white chocolate, but with milk or bitter.
- - Do not throw away the remaining part of the lemon after cooking - it can be used to prepare other dishes or simply added to tea as a flavoring.