Sour Pancake Ingredients
- Chicken egg 1 pc.
- Sugar 3 tablespoons
- Water 200 ml
- Butter 150 g
- Milk (of any fat content, but necessarily sour) 500 ml
- Premium wheat flour 500 g
- Baking powder 1 teaspoon
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- Main ingredients: Milk, Flour
- Portioning a lot
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Frying pan, Bowl, Whisk or mixer, Teaspoon, Wooden spatula, Stove
Cooking Sour Pancakes:
Step 1: Beat the egg.To cook these pancakes, take a medium-sized chicken egg, beat it with a whisk or a mixer. After mixing it with half a teaspoon of salt and three tablespoons of sugar, all this mass will need to be mixed until a strong foam is formed. Next, you need to boil 200 ml of water and cool it, and add to the mixture to the eggs, salt and sugar, all this is also thoroughly mixed.
Step 2: Add the main ingredient - sour milk.After altering this mass, add sour milk there to about 0.5 l, then half a kilogram of flour and one teaspoon of baking powder. Stir everything thoroughly until the mixture becomes a thick sour cream. Do not beat the dough for pancakes too much - from this it will only become more viscous, "rubber".
Step 3: Cook the pan.Next, heat the pan, pre-lubricating it with vegetable oil, fry the pancakes on both sides until golden. The pancake dough must be poured onto a greased pan with a very thin layer. Therefore, gently ladle pour the dough into the pan and turning it, evenly distribute the dough over the entire surface. To make the pancakes more airy, periodically pick up the dough from the pan with a ladle, lift it and pour it back into the pan - this way it will be saturated with oxygen. And if you add a little oil to the dough itself, then you will need to lubricate the pan only once - before the first pancake.
Step 4: Serve the sour pancakes.Once you have prepared the pancakes, stack them with your foot. Every ready pancake is greased with a small amount of butter, this will only enhance the unique taste. The food is ready to eat. Rosy, golden-crusted pancakes are good on their own. But the right stuffing is definitely not to ruin them. Enjoy your meal!
- - You can use only fresh eggs, and before adding eggs to the dough, they must be beaten well. Another healthy condition is that eggs should always be washed with soapy water to get rid of harmful substances in the shell.
- - If the pancakes are baked, do not roll over with dried edges, they are torn - it means there is not enough flour, do not be greedy, add more.
- - You can take a piece of potato, prick it on a knife or fork, dip in vegetable oil and grease the pan - then there will be no excess oil on it.